The next Artful box coming your way is soft pastels. This box contains a collection of premium soft pastels, brushes and advanced resources worth £100.
Contents of The Box
Set of 24 Artful Soft Pastels
- An incredibly vibrant set of premium quality soft pastels.
- High pigmentation.
- We have selected a full spectrum of colours to maximise outcomes.
- Fully blendable - allowing you to create a whole host of different shades by mixing colours together.
Set of 6 Artful Soft Pastel Pencils
- Black, Red, Yellow, White, Grey & Blue.
- A more precise way to apply pastel to the page.
- A selection of colours which should give you a variety of ways to embellish your work.
- Use white to apply highlights and of course black and the darker colours for outlines and focused shading.
Artful Putty Rubber
- You can mould this to a fine point or a specific shape in order to effectively erase tiny details.
- Pick out highlights or simply use it to erase a mistake... we all make them.
Artful 4H Pencil
- Another hard pencil to add to your collection. Ideal for putting down faint linework to begin your pastel artwork.
Artful Mixed Media Paper
- 25 sheets of A4 300gsm acid free, premium heavyweight mixed media paper.
- Suitable for soft pastels, oil pastels, pencil, pen, watercolour, ink & calligraphy.
4 x Artful Blank Greeting Cards & Envelopes
- 280gsm uncoated Fedrigoni board suitable for wet and dry media. Slight texture + kraft envelopes.
Artful 11 Filbert Brush
- A beautiful brush with rounded edges. This can be used to apply crushed pigment, remove dust and for blending.
Set of 3 Artful Paper Stumps
- Use to blend pigment together. They can be cleaned by sharpening or with sand paper.
- Over 100 pages of interviews, tutorials and inspiration.
Soft pastels are the dreamiest medium to work with if you’re all about softness and gentleness.
You can take things a step further with the included putty rubber to remove marks in unwanted places, allowing you to harness and control light and shade.
The included brushes allow you to remove dust and start making gentle blends in your work, enabling great control over colour blending, gradients and composition.
All of the above is detailed in the magazine along with heaps of interviews with our key soft pastel inspirations, walkthroughs from the experts on how to create specific images and, most essentially, a thorough introduction to soft pastels, their fundamental principles and top tips.
Not a fan of our Soft Pastels box? Fear not! You can swap this one with a preferred Artful box of your choice. Just simply fill out the form linked HERE.